Shelley Harvey Photography respects your privacy and the confidentiality of your personal data and any content you choose to upload to our servers. The sole purpose of requesting personal data such as your email address and name is to enable us to provide services to you.
What information do we collect?
We may collect some or all of the following information:
- Personal Information – identifying information such as name and email address
- User Credentials – security information such as user id and password
- Payment Information – credit card details
- Uploaded content – content you choose to upload to our servers (e.g. photos)
- Logs of usage – information about your usage of the system including navigation from page to page
- Feedback Information – information you provide to us, such as by completing a contact form online or by contacting us via email, post, or telephone
How do we use your Information?
Your email address will be used to send you:
- Confirmation of transactions you undertake on the Shelley Harvey Photography website
- Shelley Harvey Photography certificates of content
- Acknowledgement of any payments you make
- Copies of emails sent to third parties by your instruction
- Responses to messages from you
- Important notices for clients about service issues and faults
- Notices of Shelley Harvey Photography marketing initiatives or offers (if you have agreed to such communications)
Your name will be used to address you within any emails we send you.
Your name and email address together will be used to identify you as the originator of messages and content that you instruct Shelley Harvey Photography to send on your behalf (“certified email”). It is not possible to send anonymous email using this service.
Your telephone number may be used to contact you in relation to service issues, membership surveys, or marketing initiatives (if you have agreed to such communications).
You may choose to supply additional optional personal information such as your address, which may be used to further identify you as the possessor of content.
All communication will cease if you close your account which can be done at any time by selecting “Close Account” from the Accounts area of our website.
You may “opt-out” of receiving notices of Shelley Harvey Photography marketing initiatives or offers by sending an email to email@example.com with your user id in the subject line or by using the links provided in our communications emails.
How do we use User Credentials?
Your chosen user id and password will be used to authenticate your access to our secure website (note that your password is held in an encrypted form)
Your chosen security question and the answer you supply may be used to restore your access to our servers if you have forgotten your password
Your chosen security question and the answer you supply may be used to authenticate you when speaking to a Shelley Harvey Photography support representative on the phone
How do we use Payment Information?
Your credit card details are used to make payments for any services Shelley Harvey Photography provides you.
Your permission for every such payment will be sought online, and will be given by clicking on a “Proceed with Payment” or similar button, unless you have previously authorised automatic renewals of your account (e.g. for payment of regular plans).
Any previously given authorisation for repeat payments may be revoked by you at any time.
Your credit card details are not retained by Shelley Harvey Photography. They are passed to our payments processor only for the purpose of facilitating authorised automatic renewals.
How do we use Uploaded Content?
The only uses for uploaded content are:
- To be stored on Shelley Harvey Photography servers for the provisioning of services for you.
- To forward such content to third parties via content-registered email according to your specific instructions. Such content may be archived to facilitate re-sending. The Digital Fingerprint of such content and the covering text of each forwarded message are retained indefinitely for records purposes.
How do we use usage data logs?
To provide you with historical information on your usage of the system.
Shelley Harvey Photography uses aggregated and specific log data to enable us to better understand our clients’ requirements and interests and thereby to improve the service and the content of the website to better serve our clients and/or to attract new clients.
How do we use Feedback Information?
This information is used for the purposes of reviewing this feedback and improving our services and websites. You are at no time under any obligation to provide any such data.
To whom do we transfer your personal information?
Except as provided below, Shelley Harvey Photography shall not sell, rent, trade or otherwise transfer any Personal and/or Uploaded content to any third party without your explicit permission, unless it is obliged to do so under applicable laws.
Your credit card may be passed to our payments processor only for the purpose of facilitating authorised automatic renewals.
What are cookies and how do we use them?
How far does our responsibility extend?
How do we protect your personal information?
Shelley Harvey Photography takes appropriate operational and technical measures to protect the information it collects. The databases containing such information can only be accessed by authorised employees of Shelley Harvey Photography or approved service providers who need to have access to these databases in order to be able to fulfil their given duties. All such access is subject to ‘two factor authentication’ and is logged.
Yes. This policy may change from time to time to comply with legal requirements, to improve services to our users, or to heighten privacy and confidentiality.
What rights do you have and how can you contact Grenfell Studios?
If you would like to exercise your right to view, correct, complete or remove your Personal Information, please contact Shelley Harvey Photography at firstname.lastname@example.org
Within a reasonable period of time and upon verification of your identity, Shelley Harvey Photography will fulfil your request, provided Shelley Harvey Photography will not act contrary to applicable legislation by doing so.
How long do we hold your information?
Shelley Harvey Photography will retain your information for as long as is necessary to:
- perform the Shelley Harvey Photography services;
- invoice the provision of Shelley Harvey Photography services;
- satisfy relevant laws in relation to proving the validity of invoices;
- comply with applicable legislation, regulatory requests and relevant orders from competent courts;
- enforce our Terms of Service.
This Policy was last revised on 22 March, 2022.